Café Casablanca will be held at the beautiful and unique Cliffbreakers Riverside Hotel & Conference Center in Rockford, IL. Just 90 minutes northwest of O’Hare Airport, it is centrally located between Chicago and Madison, and an easy drive from Milwaukee.
The game will start around 8:00pm on Friday, October 7th and continue until early afternoon on Sunday, October 9th.
Amenities at Cliffbreakers includes complimentary breakfast buffet and free wifi; every room has a mini refrigerator, microwave, and flat screen TV.
We've negotiated room rates of $79 per night for standard rooms, and $129 per night for speciality rooms.
Standard rooms at $79 all include a sleeper sofa, so Double Queen rooms comfortably sleep 6, and King rooms 4. Connecting rooms are available. Types are:
- Standard Double Queen
- Riverview Double Queen
- Accessible Double Queen (only 3 rooms)
- Riverview King
- Accessible Riverview King (only 2 rooms)
There are a wide range of speciality rooms at $129. Many of these rooms have unique furniture and theming. Note that the function space is on the same floor as the 300 rooms. The Townhouse Suites are two-story; the first floor has a full bath, fireplace and sitting area (with sleeper sofa), while the second floor has a king bed, desk area, and full bath (some with large whirlpool tubs). All types at $129 are:
- Townhouse Suite with whirlpool (4 total)
- Townhouse Suite without whirlpool (12 total)
- Riverview Whirlpool King (8 total)
- Riverview Whirlpool Double Queen (5 total)
- Executive King -- room 200 (corner room, with whirlpool)
- Executive Suite Queen -- room 317 (whirlpool)
- Executive Suite King -- room 318 (French furniture, sleigh bed, chandelier)
- Executive Suite King -- room 320 (modern look)
- Executive Suite King -- room 322 (4 poster bed, floral bath)
- Executive Suite King -- room 324 (French furniture, art)
- Executive Suite King -- room 326 (4 poster bed, massage chair)
- Executive Suite King -- room 328 (modern look)
- Executive Suite King --room 342 (4 poster bed, massage chair)
- Executive Queen --room 403 (Asian theme, whirlpool)
- Honeymoon Suite King -- room 440 (separate bedroom, whirlpool)
Make sure you say that you are registering for "Café Casablanca" when you call the hotel at 815-282-3033. We will try to update this page as rooms are no longer available.
Fête Fatale Home --- Café Casablanca Home --- Sources --- Registration